3 Days / 2 Nights
Boston, first incorporated as a town in 1630, and as a city in 1822, is one of America’s oldest cities, with a rich economic and social history.
Tour Package Includes:
- 2 nights lodging
- 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Tour guide services for each day
- Admission to Boston Museum of Science, Boston Duck Tour, Prudential Center Observation.
- Salem Witch Museum, House of Seven Gables, New England Aquarium
- Ghost Tour, Boston Tea Party Ship and Museum, Freedom Trail
- Private hotel security
- One free chaperone for every 10 paid participants
This vibrant, thriving city is renowned for its cultural facilities, world-class educational institutions, champion sports franchises, as well as its place at the very forefront of American history.
Starting at $295 Per Person
* All tours are based on 40 paid students, 4 to a room, and does not include transportation.
Request Your Free Personalized Quote Today – Online or Call 1-800-543-6682
Gateway Student Tours
200 Salina Street, Ste. 101
Liverpool, NY 13088
Phone: (315) 299-7022
Toll Free: (844) 543-6651
Fax: (315) 299-8410